(Definitions from Dictionary.com. Love those guys!)
- a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
- a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
- sexual passion or desire.
- a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
- (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or thelike): Would you like to see a movie, love?
- a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.
- sexual intercourse; copulation.
Pertaining to or situated at the center; central.
Love-Centric is a blog with love at its heart.
Love-Centric is a blog with love at its heart. Love affects our lives in so many ways every day. For me, love drives everything around me. It brings me happiness, sadness, anger, joy, lust, and motivation.
Being in love drives me to be a better person every single day, even on the days that I think will never end. Love is a journey. Love is a trial. Love is terrible. Love is wonderful.
I want to be able to share this view with everyone I possibly can. In this life, we are given finite time; and to squander it with things that don’t bring us happiness is such a terrible waste and sacrifice. Love brings me happiness and gives my life its form, its shape, and its substance.
I am here to share with you all my journey through life with love as the lens I look through. Welcome.
A Bit About May Lark…
I am an aspiring romance writer flying by the seat of my pants trying to make my career and my life the stuff of dreams. I have no proof that anything I say, think, or do is going to take me where I want to go, but I am giving it my best shot. Love is Everything. I’ll say that over and over and forever; it never ceases to be the truest sentence all boiled down. And I relearn it all the time. I want to share that with the world. Keep up with me. I’ll always be sharing my progress, and I’m looking forward to getting some published work out to everyone soon.